Shea Moisture Products


I have fallen in love.......not that type of love lol. But I have definitely taken to a new product line and I don't do that very often. I have recently started using Shea Moisture products; Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. And, so far so good.

I used the Curl Enhancing Smoothie on freshly washed hair with my favorite leave-in conditioner (Silk Elements Mixed Silk Leave-In) brushed through beforehand for some lovely large twists. I didn't take any pictures and I shoulda have. I'm sorry. I really am. I'll do better next time I promise.


But in the mean time.....The Curl Enhancing Smoothie smells absolutely delicious and leaves my hair extra soft!! And the Moisture Mist smells equally yummy and does the trick if your hair is feeling parched. Both can be purchased at your local Target or Walgreens for $9.99 ea. A little birdie told me they are currently on sale for 2/$16.99 :-) not sure how long that lasts so don't shoot the messenger lol.


Toodles!

0 comments: