Growth

Who says persistence doesn't pay off? I keep eating right, get rest as needed, and keep stress at a minimum and what happens....? My hair and nails are growing!!! lol I know, I know...."hair and nails grow all the time". Yea, well I mean I am seeing noticeable growth that wouldn't be as noticable had I not added my new multivitamin to the mix (see my Healthy Hair post). How did I notice all of this change exactly? Well, as I've told you before I have my hair in kinky twists (with added hair of course) and its an obvious thing when you have these sort of extensions (just like zillions) and your hair grows out. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since I've had them and the new growth is very noticeable to me. I'm wondering if I will be able to keep them in as long as I want without looking a mess down the line. Anyways--on to the nails. So like I said, my nails are growing as well. My nails were significantly long (at a medium length if you will--in comparison with nails that are acrylic or gel extensions or overlays) until I cut them down almost a week ago. Reminder-these are my actual nails we're talking about. I have the tendency to change my nail color very often and last week they were wine (burgandy to some) and I changed it to a soft pale pink Saturday. Not even a full week later, the base of my nail at the cuticle has no polish there; its defined where the polish begins and there is a lil space between that definition and the base of my nail/cuticle ridge. I only notice that type of growth when I have acrylic overlays and stuff (ladies you know about those fill-ins). My nails are leaving their short state for the length that they love--at least until I file them down again. But seeing as that they are growing back faster than before, I may leave them be and see what happens. I may even take photos of that as well.
I don't know yet, we'll see......

0 comments: