MaxiGlide Hair Straightener


No.....your eyes aren't deceiving you. It says hair straightener. Don't get it twisted *haha* I LOOOOVVVVVEE my natural kinks and curls, but I also love versatility. I wanted to be able to straighten my hair myself without it looking as damaged as I know those hot plates make it (protected or not!). I was going to get an InStyler at first but that price!! And too many cons to name!! In my research I kept reading that it blows up and stuff. The pros didn't outweigh the cons at all for me. When I asked about the InStyler on the CN forums a very helpful chica over there mentioned the MaxiGlide.


I had neeeeeeever ever ever ever heard about a MaxiGlide. I was intrigued. She gave a link to a lady's blog who has beautiful natural hair and uses the glide to straighten her hair from time to time. I saw those pics and was sold :) A steam feature? Perfectly spaced ceramic teeth on one of the plates?? For detangling?? Ooooh yeaaaa lol **Don't be fooled though, you still have to do your own detangling before the little teeth do anything, and don't press hard....glide---so I've read**


I wanted soooo bad to be able to go to a store and get one but HSN.com has bundles for the price of just the straightener by itself. It comes with a miniglide for those roots (ooooh! the possibilites), Maxius shampoo and conditioner, an after-shine product, heat protector, an instructional dvd, and a detangling brush :)


I wasn't home to get my package yesterday so hopefully UPS will try again after I get home so I can use this thing asap.


Reviews and HD pics coming soon....Promise


~Later

0 comments: