Summer Stylin

There has been an ongoing indecisiveness about what to do with my hair lately. I've been rocking my pony puffs like its nothing for the past month I believe. It's quick, it's easy, it has been my staple style. I need something new asap, or I'm going to scream!! lol "Where's your beloved weave?" you may ask. Well, those plans changed; not because I changed my mind, but the person I was counting on to do it backed out on me. I wanted sleek-straightness instead of curliness (in the weave that is) simply because I don't want to have it in forever for it to end up looking a hot-a-mess in the long run. With a straight weave (especially with the grade-A+++ stuff) you can get away with pulling it back in a low ponytail until you get it redone or taken out if it gets to looking a mess. With a big fake curly mane....no....lol. You wouldn't be able to hide those frizzy lookin things. Back in a pony? I've never seen it done and I don't want to waste time or money trying to find out.

So until I can convince myself to get a curly weave, I am trying to figure out a natural style that I can rock that is cute and different from my usual. Oh yea...a cute, natural, new style that I can rock that won't be destroyed by winds associated with rollercoaster drops! lol Yes, an amusement park trip is in order soon and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg at my natural hair salon on the straw-set that I've been dying to get just so a week later it gets attacked by monster forces(i.e wind, humidity). The same goes for that curly weave. What would that look like? I dunno. Given that it takes me forever to do my hair in twists, shall I embark down that treacherous route? I dunno. Maybe I'll crack and get the curliness anyway. Omg...the madness! haha

Ladies, what have your summer styles been thus far? What do you plan on trying for the remainder of it? Spill it :)

~Jolie


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Caramel-playing with make-up to hide my skin crisis

0 comments: