Twist-Out & Shout

Hello all!! After a two-week stint rocking those absolutely gorgeous twists that I wrote about in my last post, I am rocking a twist-out! It was only fitting that twists of such beauty would yield the perfect twist-out. I un-twisted last Friday while I was under the weather (summer colds suck!!) and my hair was just as beautiful twisted-out as it was twisted up :)



The first day of the twist-out was flawless and through the congestion and all, I managed to snap a couple of pics to capture the glory. Day two, my hair was bigger and better than ever but I didn't get anything captured.....sorry. Since my hair needs to be cleaned (the horror! the horror! lol) I decided to take some Day 4 pics to capture how much volume my hair got over the days. My hair was a little bigger and had a lot more waves. I appear to have some new growth going on seeing as that I had some visible parts at one point (especially the main one in the middle up front). It may be growth....it may just be from the style being as old as it was....I dunno lol. I probably won't do a real length check any time soon so I won't really know yet.



I am going to wash my hair tonight but I don't know what I want to do. I can't re-twist tonight because I don't think I have enough of my loc and twist gel. So....I'll give my hair a little break tonight by washing the gel and extra stuff out and get to twisting tomorrow. School's out, so I have all day!



Toodles!

~Lena

P.S.: Blogger is acting funny at the moment and won't let me upload my pics :( Hopefully I can get them posted by the weekend......

0 comments: