Pic A Style...Any Style



Hello all, I have returned!



The past few weeks have been chaotic with exams and what not. So, since I have some free-time this weekend I thought I should make good on my promise for pics of my sew-in.

Unfortunately, this gorgeous style didn't last on me. I loved the look and all but that dayum "human" hair was no friend of mine at all. My scalp itched all the time but I was expecting that. But not to the point where it kept me up at all hours of the night and to the point where my scalp couldn't be soothed. I even washed and oiled to soothe it and it only made matters worse. My style got lovelier and lovelier but my scalp got even more irritated. No oils or astringents could make me attempt a 4-week stint.

I only lasted two weeks. $90 down the drain yes, but I was fortunate to be able to walk away with my hair still attached to my scalp. I'm surprised my scalp didn't say screw me and decide to let all of my hair fall out. I would rather lose $90 than my thick head of hair.


I'm back with my pony puff until I twist tonight. But here are some reminders of what was during my birthday weekend and that following week.


Later~









In a dressing room at the mall; my bangs weren't cut yet


Waiting on hubby to get dressed for our night out



0 comments: