Henna Pics 1

Hello,

As promised I have returned with pics of my first henna treatment. Because my camera sucks so (and my skin sucks, and my hairstyles are not happening right now--too busy) I don't have any really good pics of my hair after the application. I have many before's though.


Sooo.....drumroll please....lol




I prepared my mix the night before my application:
200 g BAQ Henna from Mehandi.com--from the Yemen crop, 2 cups ReaLemon Lemon Juice, a washable plastic bowl and a stainless steel spoon for mixing:





I mixed the juice and the henna until it was a consistency of mashed-potatoey yogurt stuff lol Some sites said until mashed potato-like...some said until yogurt-like....I compromised; I covered it to let it sit overnight in the kitchen:


Zzz....Zzzzzzzz....Zzzzzz....ZZzzzzzz (after 12 hours--8 hours sleep, 4 hours chill time)

My henna paste is thick and dark green/brownish---it reminded me of chocolate cake batter and pudding at one point haha
I prepped my supplies for battle:



Tomorrow I will post the rest of the pics from my henna adventure......my hair before, during, and after :)













0 comments: