Product Junky Indeed




So its absolutely no secret that I love to shop lol, therefore you can imagine the almost field-day I coulda had the other night when I was in Family Dollar. I should have known they would have something other than essential household products for cheap.....they had the audacity to have some of my former favorite conditioners for like $1-$2!!! Can you believe it! Well, of course you can but thats not the point lol I was able to get cheapy conditioners for my henna treatment this weekend. The PJ in me is tempted to go back and stock up some more but remember what happened with my beloved Herbal Essences....yea, we don't want that again!


I got a big ol +25% more bottle of Tropical Coconut Suave conditioner and a bottle of V05 Tea Therapy conditioner in chamomile and lavender. Wow.... just thinking about it is making my nostrils tingle with delight. I can't wait til tomorrow when I do my treament. I'm going to mix it up tonight and let it sit overnight so that I can apply it in the morning and chillax with it in my tresses all day.


Idk why I stopped using that stuff but I do remember using it when my hair was longer. They couldn't have been all that bad; I probably just wanted a change and forgot to look back.


Well....I will review which ever one I decide to use and I will def have pics of my henna journey.


~Later

0 comments: