Something For The People

No, I'm not gonna bust out singing that ol school 90s jam "My Love Is The Shhhh!" lol. This little something for the people is just a few pics of me with my second rod set.


I have discovered that my beautiful curls should not be kept in for longer than a week lol I can't keep them for that long anyway because I have to wash weekly per my dermatologist. Hey, I'd rather have to restyle than go back on that horrid antibiotic/it-will-make-u-crazy pill. I'd rather be fresh and nappy than messy-nappy with acne haha


I tried something a little different for last/this weeks curls. Instead of just relying on the foam wrap lotion, I tried to use my Fantasia IC gel on parts that seemed like they'd need more help and staying power. Well.....it looked good for about a couple of days but after that, any head-scratch started a frizz frenzy. I officially stopped caring about that yesterday lol. But, the jig is up. It's time to wash again.


So.....it is up in the air as to whether I will do another set but use only foam again or if i want to finally invest in some Carol's Daughter products (the Hair Milk is calling my name! And the Elixer! And the Kizzi Pomade!) and try the set using those; or do one of my older styles with the new products.

I'm sure I'll have it all figured out by the end of the day, but in the meantime--here are more pics of the lovely me and my lovely hair :)




0 comments: