My First Rod-Set



Hola todos!!

Since I've been contemplating on what I should do with my hair for graduation (as well as other everyday options), I decided to go ahead and try my first roller/rod-set. I was confused as all get out on what to do but I took a few notes from a great youtube video that I've seen. I already bought a butt-load of cold wave perm rods last summer (packs of like 12 or so for .50 cent remember!?) so I had some sections of my hair covered. But then I remembered how some sections of my hair are thicker and unrulier than the rest, so I decided to invest in some flexi-rods. Best.....purchase....ever!!!! I had so much fun last night, but because I got a late night start I didn't get to go to bed until a little after midnight.

Now I've heard that wearing rods and stuff to bed is no joke and it makes it hard to sleep, but dang! lol I had to adjust my head a certain way just so that I can squeeze in some sleep (I had classes back to back in the morning waiting on me). I was so scared to see how it would turn out.........


I couldn't take a lot of time to manipulate and hook up my hair since I was pressed for time, so I only took out all of the millions of rollers--I'll have an official count later on--; but as soon as I made it to campus I staked out in front of a mirror to finish it off (I kept my scarf and hood on until I got in b/c those rings were not poppin at all lol).


After I finished, I was a little indifferent about how it looked. I wasn't used to the shrinkage, let alone shrinkage with visible curls. But my new style quickly grew on me.



I love it!!!








I'll have pics of all of the products that I used up later.
Have a great day!!

0 comments: