Jamila Henna

SO....my new stash of henna has just arrived fresh in the mail and I cannot wait to try it! I haven't done a henna treatment in months (about 4 or 5, eeek!) so you can imagine my excitement lol. The BAQ henna that I used before was from Yemen and was supposed to have a very superior dye quality. Idk what would have happened if I kept using that instead of switching to the Jamila Crop; would the orangey-reddy color have gotten deeper orange or red? The world may never know....lol But I have heard great things about the Jamila brand and have seen some amazing results from it.

Like I said in my last post, I am going to make the most of my time at home before I head down to Florida. I'm sure my tresses will thank me for treating and protecting them prior to 5 more months of heat (90 degree weather, here we come! lol).

Well, I have a few more things to do today (shopping for Disney! :) then I will be able to mix it up and enjoy my henna.

Hasta Luego!

0 comments: