D-Day Approaching......Fast

Or should I say, B-day approaching fast! lol

My 22nd birthday is coming up and I no doubt want to look my best for my day(s) out. The anniversary of my birth is also my 2 year anniversary with my sweetheart (Love ya sweetums ;) so I really have to look great! Not that I don't already but I want that extra umph lol But anywho, my constant personal debate for the past few months has been whether or not I want to keep rockin the natural frock or if I want to go ahead and put these strands into hiding i.e a full weave.

I would love to not have to manipulate and worry about my hair for my birthaversary but my hubby loves my natural hair. Especially when it's all big and fluffy-like. I want my sleek sew-in but I wanna be natural too. I obviously can't rock half straight, half curly.....that would be weird lol So now the battle continues.....

Comb Coils?

Braids with Fro in Back?

Wavy Sew-in?

Straight Sew-in?

We will see.....

0 comments: