Follow Me Like Twitter/My Current Blogging List

Twitter seems to be all the rage nowadays but the only people and things that I follow are natural hair blogs and a select few other blogs that I find interesting in the blogging realm. If I want an update on what people are doing with their lives, I can go to facebook; that's what status updates are for.....others may feel different about that though. I seem to be following alot of blogs but for some reason I can't get my visitors to commit to following me!! Come on chicas, don't leave me hanging! lol I know you're out there, I've read (and responded to) your comments. Follow me, don't be shy ;) {Just click the link that says follow with google friend connect}

I can read as many blogs as I see fit but only a few have really caught my attention to where I want to follow them. So, maybe that's the case for my blog. People like what they see/read but not enough to follow me.....yet....lol I'm sure you'll get there one day.

Right now, the only blog of interest on my list that doesn't pertain to natural hair is What Would (blank) Do???? . Sure, my husband is a natural head like me but his blog is about something deeper than hair problems or celebrations. His blog touches on issues that people face on a daily basis on a spiritual level that affects other aspects of life. I love listening to what he has to say, so following his blog is only right (that and the fact that he's my love! lol) I am going to interview him about his hair one of these days, and get that conversation piece to you guys out there. His hair is locked, so for all my natural heads out there who have locks or are thinking about locking....stay tuned :)

My favorite natural hair blog out of all of the blogs that I follow so far is Curly Nikki. This girl....yes!!! Lol Idk, during my transitioning stage I ran across her blog and have been hooked ever since. It hasn't been that long but I can tell you a lot of stuff on her site has helped me tons. Henna on my hair wasn't something I had considered or really even known about until I read one of her posts and saw how her hair transformed. After doing my own research on it, I know that henna treatments are on my hair-experiment to-do list. Not only is her site great for hairstyle tips and product recommendation, her blog also highlights issues that people with natural hair face because of their hair in the workplace, with family, friends, etc. If my blog doesn't interest you, I'm positive this one will---if you're not already a fan.

The other blogs that I have on my bloglist are also worth looking into; check them out with the others through the links on the right.

Well guys, I'm off to conjure up a new hairstyle for the next few weeks. Whatever it is will be out in time for me to make my trip back to that natural hair salon I went to before, for my birthday!! lol I know for sure my birthday hairstyle will be between comb-twists and a straw/rod-set.

Hasta Luego ;)

0 comments: