Chaotic Laziness

Hello world,

Sorry about being MIA. Everything has been really crazy and I haven't really had any hair things to share lately. I was gonna post at least for Valentines' Day (great day that day, still rocked the MaxiGlide hair lol) and then I was gonna twist my hair again but I saw fit to MaxiGlide again after my next shampoo. That thing is truly addictive; it's so fun you would probably forget that it's just a flat-iron with teeth and a steamer!

Well, I (almost) made good on my going back to twists for protection and growth yesterday but I got a late start. A late start for me now means that I will NOT force myself to finish my hair and stay up all night doing so. Yesterday was a lazy day b/c my dad's birthday was Saturday. I treated him to dinner and the movie he's been dying to see since finding out it was being released (thanx to me! lol I had to tell him)....The Wolfman. He loves the old horror movies, those were big back in his childhood so he was super excited when he finally saw the trailer. Needless to say, there was no question as to what movie we were going to see lol. Back to lazy Sunday......

Sunday was just a laid back kinda day. We were supposed to make a trip to the laundromat but that didn't happen (today, maybe?). So....I made plans on starting my twists on dry, straightened hair from my last MaxiGlide trial. Yea I should probably wash it first but I wanted to be different this time around. Plus I didn't feel like washing and drying and yada yada. It's such a chore for me to wash my hair and I wish my dermatologist new that washing every week for me is overkill for my strands. My ends are showing damage again (the gliding made it worse I think....but I did use heat protection, so don't go there! lol) so I've been doing search and destroy missions like crazy. I want and need my ends to be healthy again. Back to the story lol Well....like I said lazy day led me to take a little nap and watch The Little Mermaid (I've been driving myself Disney crazy since applying for the College Program Internship ) until I decided to try to twist my hair. I thought that since it took me only 2.5-3 hours to twist back in December on dry hair that since my hair was straightened, it wouldn't take all night. Wrong!!! lol I only have a section on each side and a few twists at the top to make my hair look completely twisted when pulled into a ponytail.

I plan on finishing the rest or at least some more of it when I get home later; if not I'll just go with the flow of the week and twist as little or as much as I can.

Pics coming soon!!!

0 comments: